Knafeh with honey:
- 500 gr. Kadaifi
- 200 gr. butter
- 250 gr. Mozzarella
- 200 gr. anthotyro cheese
- 4 tbsp. Pine honey
- 200 gr. water
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. rosewater
- 200 gr. drain yoghurt
- 200 gr. grated Aigina pistachios
Cut the Kadaifi with scissors in the folds, put it in a pan and separate it.
Divide it into two parts.
Melt the butter being careful not to burn it ,and pour over the Kadaifi.
Stir well to go the butter everywhere.
- Butter a baking tray or a 30 cm pyrex and spread half the Kadaifi
Cut the mozzarella into pieces and mix it with the drain yogurt and cream cheese.
- Spread the layer of cheese everywhere and cover with the rest of the Kadaifi
- Squeeze well to make it as compact as possible.
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 160 degrees for 50 minutes until golden brown.
Then boil the water with honey and lemon, for 5 minutes and leave it to cool.
Once you take the kataifi out of the oven, pour the syrup over it and sprinkle it with Aegina peanuts.